IRC has been retained by a global Wealth Management practice with offices all over the word, we are currently looking to speak with experienced Business Development Specialists.
The Business Development Manager position has a fundamental value to the overall success of the business, making it an excellent opportunity for someone who is driven to seek excellence in everything they do. If you are a successful sales person and looking for the platform to build a new career in financial services, this could be for you.
The main focus of the role is to strategically target and then directly contact potential high net worth clients across Europe, before outlining our clients proposition to secure meetings for the Financial Advisers you are working directly with.
In tandem with the research and other technical stages within the onboarding and continued service of a client, a BDM will need to initiate conversations by pitching over the phone/email. An innate enjoyment of the sales process and confidence talking to a wide range of individuals is therefore key for this position.
Our client provides full support through the CISI examination process – an industry leading, financial services examination body. As a business, we ensure that all Wealth Advisers are at a Level 4 CISI standard as a minimum and see it as good practice to continue this throughout the business.
So what is IRC looking for?
- An individual with 1-4 years of experience within a targeted sales role (the more experience, the quicker acceleration to Financial Consultant level)
- Ability to generate leads and strategically develop new business
- Comfortable dealing with high net worth individuals
- Ability to handle objections
- Strong, confident, eloquent phone manner
- Good soft skills (organized- Excel driven, analytical, flexible, pro-active, creative)
- The ability to keep up to date with market trends and latest financial news.
- Ability to navigate through multiple business sites (not just LinkedIn but business sites, directories).
What is on offer for the right candidate?
- A basic salary, plus 10%-20% commission from all business generated.
- Average Year 1 OTE: £45k - 55k. Year 2 OTE: £55k – 65k, Year 3 OTE: £70k +.
- A commission structure that can increase if you are able to demonstrate the capacity to take on more technical client work.
- At Adviser level in 2018, the average earnings across the business were £156,479
- Fantastic corporate partners for events such as Etihad Airways, Vodafone, Porsche and Hyatt Hotels.
- Global quarterly incentives for top performers (recent incentives were for paid trips to Cannes and Ibiza).
- Strong ethos of team spirit and support for new starters.
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with Maria Inglis on +44(0)207 692 5668 or firstname.lastname@example.org