IRC is working with a highly reputable and award-winning firm of financial planners, providing a wide range of financial services for both corporate and individual clients. Services include comprehensive packages of advice, information and financial administration for both companies and private individuals. Clients will range from PLCs to sole traders and from high net worth individuals to those just beginning careers.
You will be working with a company of quality individuals with many years of experience and considerable expertise. All advisers have extensive experience and understanding of the industry combined with the freedom of being privately owned allows our client to provide outstanding advice and an individually tailored service to each and every client.
You will be working and representing one of the UK’s quickest growing Groups of Financial Advisers, enabling clients to be party to the benefits this brings.
You will provide an existing client base ongoing financial advice and make recommendations on how to best meet their goals. The ideal candidate will be able to research the marketplace on available products and services, identify customers’ needs, design financial strategies and gain commitment from clients to proceed with your recommendations.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable by the Company.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations
Experience & Skills:
The successful candidate will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times, and will provide impartial and unbiased advice. Excellent time management is a must to ensure appointments are scheduled with realistic time frames.
- Experience as a Financial Adviser
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
- Good knowledge of compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ask appropriate questions of clients
- Good analysis skills, money management skills and planning skills
- Should be enthusiastic and willing to assist clients
The successful candidate will be offered a starting basic salary of 45,000-50,000GBP and OTE will be in the region of 65,000GBP. This really is a great opportunity to join a firm who hold there employees in high regard in terms of training and continuous development, for more information please apply for this great opportunity.