As a leading organization in our sector with offices based across the globe, our client has developed a unique investment proposition which has led to a significant increase in client demand. Currently we have requirements in Switzerland.
As a Financial Adviser, you will have access to exclusive international and local Swiss solutions to advise and service your clients. Working in a face to face capacity with HNW expat clients, you will be evaluating and advising on medium to longer term financial objectives. The advice will be specific to nationality and location, and will cover such areas as Capital Investment, Retirement Planning, Education Fee Funding, Life Insurance, and General Estate Tax Planning. The successful candidates will be working closely with their respective marketing, business development and para-planning teams who will assist them with the generation of day to day client meetings, alongside the overall growth of their portfolio.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of success within an Advisory / Relationship Management capacity, within a financial services organization such as a bank, brokerage or IFA.
- Level 4 RDR UK Diploma (or equivalent if not UK based) minimum qualification. Ideally Chartered.
- A pro-active and entrepreneurial attitude that has lead the generation of new business, whilst effectively maintaining client relationships in an efficient, holistic fashion.
- An ongoing retainer salary package as well as self-employed options. This is location and Adviser dependent.
- 50% - 60% revenue share from new business generated
- 50% paid from management fees on all client AUM
- At Adviser level in 2018, the average billings across the business were £234,000.
- 1st year OTE: £110,000 – £120,000 (based on individuals who completed their 1st full year with the company in 2017)
- Internal Business Development Managers to work with you directly and provide qualified client appointments from day 1
- Bespoke training and development to assist with your transition to a new set of products and solutions.
- Regular Adviser Induction Weeks for new and promoted individuals.
- Warm relationships with key strategic partners across the industry
- Monthly columns in popular magazines
- Unrivalled quarterly client events
- Global incentives for top performers
- Excellent administrative team to assist with business placement, including an internal pension team
- Internal compliance to the highest level of regulation in every jurisdiction