IRC is working with an established firm of Financial Planners based on the outskirts of Chester, this award-winning Wealth Management practice provides holistic advice to Private and Corporate clients nationally.
This medium-sized practice has earned an excellent reputation nationally for the quality of advice, business practices, business growth and training.
Due to organic growth, they are looking to add a further qualified financial adviser to their highly successful team. The practice prides itself on providing a proven support structure designed to allow the Wealth Managers to maximise their time working with the right type of clients.
What’s on offer:
- High-quality client portfolio provided
- Full Paraplanner, marketing and sales support
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring, training and exam support
- Full autonomy to manage your day, with flexible office-based working
- Opportunity to join a top UK practice during a very exciting growth stage
- Previous experience providing financial advice within a regulated environment
- Hold level 4 diploma in financial planning or equivalent
For more information and to be considered for this position, please apply today.