Our client is a successful Financial Planning firm with offices on the outskirts of Northwich, Cheshire and central Manchester and they are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning Administrator to join their busy adviser support team.
To provide administrative support to the Practice Manager to ensure that the Partner’s relationships between their clients can be optimised, and assist with the daily operation of the office.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that files are complete post-sale with all required client identification documentation and necessary application forms;
- Process applications accurately and record the required management information;
- Progress applications with product providers, advisers, clients, and other third parties to ensure that each case completes in a timely manner;
- Maintain accurate client information, files/records, ensuring that clients are placed into a review system as agreed with the Partner;
- Prepare portfolio valuations as requested;
- Provide administration support to the Partner/Practice Manager as required, e.g. marketing correspondence;
- Support the day-to-day business operations within the Practice;
- Project a professional image in both appearance and attitude and provide quality support on time to agreed standards;
- Attend and contribute to regular update meetings with the Partner/Practice Manager;
- Make travel bookings and travel arrangements as required for the Partner;
- Ensure office stationery/equipment is of sufficient quality, quantity and up to date;
- Maintain technical competence at an appropriate level to meet the requirements of the role
- Maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, clients and third parties.
- Assist the Practice Manager with events management, booking venues, and confirming client requirements.
Knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience in an office support role, ideally in financial services or related sector;
- Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation (desirable);
- Experience of client management systems;
Skills and behaviours:
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport
Please apply online today by submitting your current CV and contact details.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 /year