We are seeking an experience Financial Planning Administrator for our client, a Chartered firm of Independent Financial Advisers (IFA’s) in Altrincham.
The successful candidate will be providing back office support for one of their established financial Consultants, duties will include;
- Processing new business applications
- Preparing client reviewing packs
- Preparing client portfolio valuations
- Liaising with life offices and providers to obtain client information
- Processing Letters of Authority
- Offering back office and client services support
- Ideally you will have 2-3 years’ experience of working in a similar role within an advisory firm
- Experience dealing with and speaking to clients
- Processing new business cases and using platforms such as AJ Bell Investcentre and Old Mutual Wealth.
- Experience working with Personal Injury Trusts would also be an advantage.
This is a full-time role however our client can offer some flexibility on hours.
Salary range would is in the region of £24-28,000 depending on experience.
Please submit your details today and we will contact you within 2 days to discuss your application.