We are seeking an experienced Financial Administrator who has knowledge and experience gained within Financial Services, specifically with an investments / pensions background, and who is able to hit the ground running. A good working knowledge of Intelliflo would be an advantage.
You will be working in a small friendly administration team providing top quality administration support to the IFAs and their clients. You will be a strong team player but also able to work independently using your initiative. You must possess excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Being able to prioritise and manage your workload effectively is important as this is a very busy role.
You will be liaising with clients, providers and colleagues on a daily basis so a high standard of communication skills at all levels, both written and oral, is essential. You will also need to have good analytical and problem-solving abilities and have an excellent attention to detail.
You will be involved in a wide variety of tasks including:
· Dealing with client or provider queries promptly via telephone and email
· Producing client review packs are completed in a timely manner
· Distribution of letters of authority and collating policy information from providers
· Fund performance analysis via FE Analytics
· Maintaining client platform accounts, sale and subscribe, rebalancing and withdrawals
Maintaining strict confidentiality and adhering to FCA regulations and internal policy and procedure at all times is paramount.