We are recruiting for Senior IFA’s for a multi-award winning well-established IFA firm in Finchley.
Required Qualifications:Minimum Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning Required Experience:You hold a minimum of the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and have at least 3 years in a financial advisory role.Have an existing client bank with at least £15m of FUM and understand and support the principle of outsourcing to Discretionary Fund Managers.
We are seeking to recruit a senior consultant who has substantial experience with high net worth clients and who has a transferrable client bank of circa £15m. The consultant will be used to working in a fee charging practice and would have consistently achieved high levels of new business fees, ideally £125,000 plus per year during the past 3 years
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
Looking after and developing their portfolio of clients on a fee basis
- To seek and develop new external business opportunities
- Provide technical support for the business, as required
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
Please submit your CV today and we call you to discuss the role in more detail.