Our client is a long standing and well-respected provider of financial planning. Due to the pending retirement of an existing adviser they are looking for an experienced IFA to take over an established portfolio of clients with cFUM £14M.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified adviser or QCA level 4 qualified paraplanner looking to move into advice. The successful applicant will be given a portfolio of existing clients as a base for them to build from.
This is a self-employed role however there is renewal income already being generated from the existing client base of c£40-45k.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers with pension & investment products.
- Develop a positive relationship with all customers.
- Respond to customer enquiries & identify the customer’s needs.
- Service existing client bank.
- Act in accordance with current regulatory procedures.
- The Ideal Person:
- You are honest, ethical and always put the needs of your client’s first.
- You will have the excellent ability to build rapport.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills.
- You will be proactive & able to use your initiative.
The role could suit an employed adviser looking to make the switch to the self-employed market, an experienced self-employed adviser with an existing client bank already or even a qualified paraplanner looking to step up into an advice role.
Please submit your details today and we will be in touch with two working days.