An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join a . well established and privately owned IFA & Mortgage Advisory firm in Shrewsbury.
The role will be to provide administrative support to one of the senior brokers.
Key elements of the role will be:
- Managing the mortgage application process
- Chasing lenders to ensure mortgage offers are delivered quickly
- Finding solutions to problems
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Working with clients
- Liaising with solicitors
- Fee collection
Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Be confident, resourceful and proactive
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment