We are currently recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner for a local IFA Practice based in Bury.
This is a technical function that supports and informs the work of Financial Advisers and Financial Planners in all areas of finance, including pensions, mortgages, general insurance, tax and investment management
- Assisting the Financial Adviser/Planner in establishing new client relationships and servicing existing Clients
- Assessing each client’s financial circumstances
- Carrying out research and analysing products and services that are appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances
- Proposing and drafting reports / letters outlining financial solutions that meet each client’s goals, needs and objectives
- Developing productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment, both within and outside of the employing organisation
·Excellent interpersonal, listening and numerical skills
·Analytical and research skills
·Report writing and clear written communication skills
·Professional, ethical and discreet
·Client service skills
·Effective time and caseload management
·Confidence using IT, database packages and IFA back office systems
·Able and willing to work on own initiative
·A flexible approach to business hours
·High comfort level working in a fast paced demanding environment
·Able to see big picture as well as finer details.
Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.