Our client is a leading Cheadle based financial planning firm who hold strategic partner status with the Intrinsic network. They are currently seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing and busy team;
Our client is a respected firm that provides unbiased advice to both individual and corporate clients. They have a highly qualified and experienced team who provide our clients with a dedicated and professional service.
- You will currently hold the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- At least 3 years in a Paraplanning role
As Paraplanner you will play a senior role within the technical team so will need to have served your time within this role and so be able to hit the ground running.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Review fact finds, file notes, client risk profile questionnaires etc. as provided by the Financial Advisers to gain an understanding of the client requirements discussed and agreed
- Undertake quotes using relevant in-house platforms or request quotes from external providers
- Undertake the necessary research and analysis, including: Fund analysis, product comparison, product analysis
- You will work closely with Financial Advisers to support the client advisory process, playing a key role in providing an all-important, quality sales support function through effective use of software, as well as following set processes and procedures.
If you have the required experience and are looking to further your career with a firm that can provide further technical training and support you through further industry qualifications please apply today.