Independent Resourcing Consultancy is currently recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner on behalf of our client based in Chester, they are a privately owned firm of Independent Financial Advisers.
IRC is looking for a Paraplanner with a minimum of 2 years on the job experience that is ideally diploma qualified.
Required skills/ experience:
- Experienced Technical Paraplanner
- Level 4 / Diploma Qualified
- Previous experience working for a firm of Independent Financial Advisers
- Must be able to write bespoke technical reports
- Must be presentable
Must be competent in the knowledge of;
- Onshore/Offshore Bonds
- General Investment Accounts
- Pensions inc SIPPs & SSASs
- Life Assurance
- Model Portfolios
- IHT / Tax Planning
Duties will Include:
- Asset Allocation and Model Portfolio set-up & Management
- Writing Bespoke Technical Suitability Reports
- Ensuring all research and relevant information is on file to meet compliance
- Member of the Investment Committee
- Monthly Investment Statistics & Monitoring
- Due Diligence of Providers, Products & New Technology
- Highlight opportunities to the Adviser
If you are looking to further your career with this prestigious firm of IFA’s that will invest in your future development, then please get in touch today.