Our client is a leading firm of Financial Planners, providing a wide range of advice to both corporate and individual clients. Their areas of expertise include pensions, investments, protection and wealth management, they are currently looking to bolster their adviser support team by recruiting an experienced Paraplanner with Pensions and Investments experience.
The Paraplanner will assist the sales process, providing technical back up and servicing their requirements in order to help secure new business, including the development of relationships with colleagues and clients.
Providing excellent standards of client service, you will conduct detailed research on clients’ existing and potential arrangements and assess these against their financial objectives. You will then produce timely and compliant Suitability Reports and be involved in meetings with clients. This role gives you considerable scope to demonstrate your abilities, with the opportunity to progress further within the firm.
- Supporting the FA by conducting research on products and helping find solutions for predominately high net worth clients
- Drafting Suitability Reports
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies
- Assisting the FA with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for the FA’s clients to deal with day to day queries
- Checking files for compliance and completing any work needed in order to meet compliance standards
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Complying with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations.
- 2 years experience working as a Paraplanner
- Experience of writing Suitability Reports
- Excellent knowledge of compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Diploma qualified preferred, but at least working towards Diploma Level.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Be motivated, friendly and professional at all times
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities are a must.
Should your application be successful we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. In the event your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be used in connection with future job opportunities. Due to the large number of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful however we may contact you regarding other roles in the future.