We are currently recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner for our Rugby based IFA client. They are currently the fastest growing wealth management brand in the UK and have over £10bn in client assets held under management from over 17,000 clients.
Required Qualifications: Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, Certificate in Paraplanning (desirable)
Required Experience: At least 2 years in a paraplanning role
Job Description: We are recruiting for experienced Paraplanners for our award-winning wealth management client. They are currently looking to recruit at their Rugby office.
You will be supported by the internal administration team and be expected to carry out the following duties;
- Preparation of reports for clients on financial planning matters
- Undertake research as required for specific projects
- Preparing suitability reports on behalf of the adviser
- Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Maintain annual Client review process by reviewing portfolios and writing review letters and updating systems.
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000
Comprehensive benefits package including Death in Service + Pension + Share Options
If you have experience working in an IFA firm as a Paraplanner and are looking to take the next step in your career and work with a progressive firm that can support further study and qualifications then please apply today and we will give you a call to discuss our application further.