Paraplanner/ Trainee Financial Planner
Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan
C£25,000 basic, excellent bonus structure, full training to Level 4 Diploma Qualified, CF30, CAS & SPS
Our client is a leading provider of tailored financial solutions for high net worth clients, they are currently recruiting for a of Trainee Financial Planner to be based out of the head office that is situated in Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan.
This a fantastic opportunity for candidates that have 2-3 years financial services experience, that are looking to further their career and become a fully qualified Financial Adviser.
Our client can offer a fully structured career path and as such you will be mentored by one of their Senior Financial Planners.
Requirements for the role;
- 2-3 years financial services experience within an IFA firm
- Either be Diploma Level 4 qualified or have made significant progress towards achieving
- Prepared to study for industry qualifications in your own time
- Ideally hold a degree in a relevant subject
- Be articulate and be able to develop new relationships
- Smart and professional with a “can do attitude”
For more information on the company and Trainee Financial Planner role, apply with your CV attached today.