Trainee Financial Planner
£18,000 basic, excellent bonus structure, full training to Level 4 Diploma Qualified, CF30, CAS & SPS
Our client is a leading provider of tailored financial solutions for high net worth clients, they are currently recruiting for a number of Trainee Financial Planners to be based out of the head office that is situated close to London Euston.
This a fantastic opportunity for candidates that have 2-3 years financial services experience, that are looking to further their career and obtain the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and become a fully qualified Financial Adviser.
Our client can offer a fully structured career path and as such will put the successful candidates through their financial adviser school whilst you shadow and are mentored by one of their Senior Financial Planners.
Requirements for the role;
- Ideally hold a degree in a relevant subject
- 2-3 years financial services experience, this could be in an IFA firm, pensions provider or life office
- Be articulate and be able to develop new relationships
- Smart and professional with a “can do attitude”
- Prepared to study for industry qualifications in your own time
For more information on the company and Trainee Financial Planner role, apply with your CV attached today and we will contact you to runt thought the finer details.