IRC is very pleased to be working with an innovative Microsoft partner who is going from strength to strength with recent client acquisitions. Due to continued growth, we are looking for ambitious 1st Line support engineer.
Please note this is a great career opportunity to move up the ranks and join a firm who has built up an outstanding reputation in the market, where there are significant opportunities for progression and development via a Learn2Earn scheme that will see the successful candidate sponsored for a range of certifications, incentivised by bonus and incremental salary increases.
Ideally, you will have some experience however the ideal candidate for this position will be looking to take their first serious steps in IT support engineering. This role would suit someone who is passionate about technology, who has decided to focus on a career in IT where there will be scope for career progression and development.
· Inbound service request diagnosis and resolution: IT desktop issues affecting users, workstations, applications and file storage
· Connectivity line faults and basic trouble-shooting
· Telephony soft PBX administration and basic trouble-shooting
· Mobile new SIM connections, basic trouble-shooting, usage alert management
· Escalate more complex issues to senior / specialist engineers
· Set up new PCs & laptops for existing and new clients
· Fix hardware faults and install upgrades to client hardware
· Monitor RMM dashboard status / alerts applying corrective action as required
· Enter all work in Halo PSA
· A good communicating team-player with a friendly, can-do attitude
· Technology interest with logical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Passionate about developing a career in IT & Telecoms support engineering.