2nd Line Support Engineer - Towcester - to £30K
Are you an ambitious 1st -2nd Line Engineer keen to take control of your own skill set development and career progression? Would you be motivated by a Learn2Earn scheme where you could be sponsored for a range of certifications that enables you to earn bonus’ and salary uplifts totalling £thousands as you go?!
IRC is very pleased to be working with an innovative Microsoft partner who offering just that and we are looking for talented and ambitious 1st -2nd line engineers to make the most of this scheme.
The company is going from strength to strength with recent client acquisitions which brings a new and exciting opportunity for a 2nd Line support engineer. As already mentioned this is a great career opportunity to move up the ranks and join a firm who has built up an outstanding reputation in the market, where there are significant opportunities for progression and development.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 3 years’ + experience within the IT support sector and be able to demonstrate a high level of competence in Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft 365, workstation and server set-up and support. You should also be comfortable with internet router configuration, soft PBX admin and mobile device management tools and ideally, we are looking for people motivated by the opportunities to further formal learning to gain certifications and benefit from the associated incentives & sponsorships.
- To provide a five-star helpdesk experience to supported users
- Inbound support request diagnosis and resolution:
- IT - all issues affecting workstations, servers, networks, data storage etc.
- Connectivity - network and router optimisation
- Telephony - soft PBX configuration and maintenance
- Mobile - wholesale portal admin; mobile device management config / admin.
- Monitor RMM dashboard status / alerts and applying corrective action as required
- Specialist diagnosis and resolution of escalated and complex issues
- Fix hardware faults and install upgrades to client hardware
- Identify trends adversely affecting service quality and mitigate as appropriate
Qualifications (Full sponsorship provided to study for and gain any of the below not already held)
- IT Support minimum 3 years’ experience - essential
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) - desirable
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100) - desirable
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101) - desirable
- Managing Microsoft Teams (MS-700) - desirable
- Team-player with a professional, friendly, can-do attitude - essential
For more information and a full job description please get in touch, or send an up-to-date CV.