IRC are working with an innovative Managed Services Company who supply Connectivity as a Service (CaaS) solutions to businesses in all over the UK. They provide a wide range of IT, Connectivity, Telephony & Mobile Solutions all from one supplier, with one helpdesk and one monthly bill.
They are going from strength to strength in terms of client acquisitions which brings a new and exciting opportunity for Telecoms engineer.
The Role & Opportunity
In this role you will provide service delivery, maintenance, and technical support to their telecom’s products, whilst becoming a certified specialist (via financial training incentives) able to stamp your authority on the role and contribute to the ongoing growth of telecoms engineering team.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious, growing business with the potential to expand your knowledge and further your tech career. As the Telecom team grows you will be able to grow your knowledge and career with a range of financial incentive policies in place linked to industry recognized certification
The ideal candidate for this position will be telecoms engineer who is able to demonstrate a level of competence in Telephony, PBX configuration & Maintenance that’s looking to make a name for themselves in a growing Managed Service environment.
- Deploying & maintaining new & existing clients telecoms services
- Connectivity – leased line and broadband installs including network and router config.
- Telephony - soft PBX system configuration and maintenance
- Mobile – device management set up and maintenance
- Second support for all the above telecoms products and services
Qualifications & Training Available
(Full sponsorship provided to study for and gain any of the below not already held)
- Connectivity – Draytek Certified Network Administrator – Desirable
- Telephony – 8x8 Work – Administration and Configuration - Desirable
- Telephony – Gamma – Horizon Technical Accreditation - Desirable
- Mobile – Microsoft MS-101 Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security – Desirable
This is an amazing opportunity for a Telecoms experience with experience and potential to join a company that will help develop their skills and progress their careers. For more information and a full job spec please get in touch or send an up-to-date CV.