Working within the finance department of a busy IFA Practice. Your main responsibility will be to provide support in producing Self-Assessment tax returns for individuals and Companies, Management Accounts, and other financial accounts procedures.
You will be provided with full training and study support, with the goal of becoming a Chartered Tax Adviser.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to the following: -
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Statutory accounts
• Self-assessment tax returns
• Limited Company Tax Returns
• Commission Reconciliation
• Invoicing and Credit Control
• Long lease property administration (preparing accounts, issuing maintenance and ground rent invoices)
• Analyse and reconcile expenses and receipts
• Producing KPIs for the company and advisers
• Producing documents/KPIs for regulatory returns
• Providing treasurer services to local charities
Ideally you will be a qualified or part-qualified accountant with experience of dealing with Personal Tax.
You will also be:
• Highly organised with efficient time management and the ability to prioritise workloads
• Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
• You can work well independently and as part of a team
• Computer literate (Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous experience of working with Xero is preferred but not essential