We’re recruiting for part qualified or qualified Accountants to join the Business Services department.
Within this role you will prepare accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships whilst completing Tax returns. This will include resolving queries, contacting clients, and identifying appropriate issues to raise with senior members of the team.
What we need from you
- For you to have achieved or be studying towards AAT or ATT Level 4, or ACCA/ACA, however we would also consider candidates qualified by experience
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years practice experience
- To be a confident and collaborative team player
- Excellent people skills and the ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service to clients
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
Job Title: Semi Senior / Senior
Reports to: Managers, Senior Manager, and Partners
Location: Near Somerset
To prepare accounts for Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships whilst completing Tax and VAT returns. Liaising with clients and managers.
- To live and breathe our purpose and values
- Accounts preparation
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing tax returns
- Working knowledge of all relevant accounts preparation and disclosure requirements
- Preparing accounts files from planning document and with limited supervision
- Completion of a file for Manager or Partner review
- Resolving simple queries with clients and discussing issues with them as directed by a senior/manager
- Delegating tasks to other team members, potentially supervising their work and providing guidance
- Establishing professional rapport with colleagues and clients to ensure work is conducted effectively and efficiently
- Basic correspondence and dictation
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! email@example.com
We look forward to starting your journey with you!