Becoming part of our clients Group of Companies means loving your job and believing in the company you work for. That’s their experience. Year after year, their employee feedback is overwhelmingly positive. You can feel the job satisfaction in the air and see it on the faces of our employees!
Our client is an organization you can grow your career with. With over 40 years of experience, they have grown to be one of North America’s leading real estate investment groups creating land-based investments for individual and institutional investors worldwide.
As they continue to succeed, their team must grow and they are currently looking to fill the position of Assistant Vice President of Business Development, UAE Market.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and establish business growth plan with identified goals for UAE marketplace to promote UDI products (pre-development land investment in North America – oversea real estate)
- Work closely with Regional VP on the strategic work plan status and achievements and to align and develop go-to-market strategies for UAE & GCC market.
- New partnership formation, new business development, and business partner relationship management
- Help formulate suitable strategy / plan to grow the business accounts and distribution channels
- Developing and managing strong partnership relationship with new business accounts
- Identifying and cultivating prospects and initiating due diligence follow up on new business opportunities
- Active participation in new business development initiatives and selective financial associations
- Responsible for managing the educational message regarding the group and its properties to potential and existing clients and partners in business
- Traveling within UAE and other GCC markets will be required
- Aggressive and result-oriented individual with an experience of 5+ years in channel sales and key financial accounts management, with a strong understanding of the IFA market, preferably with existing relationships.
- Pro-active, self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship builder with good business acumen
- Proven ability to originate Sales
- Good sales and product knowledge on investment products and market information. Good understanding of the Wealth Manager network in the GCC market is a definite advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and native level of Arabic
- Excellent network/client base within the regions
Join the team of passionate, energetic, and inspired staff. In an age of revolving doors in the job market, our client is a place employees want to be for the long run. Now, experience their difference of integrity and professionalism for yourself.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with IRC today 0207 692 5668 or firstname.lastname@example.org