Dumfries Dental Clinic & Implant Centre
About Scottish Dental Care
Established in 2016, Scottish Dental Care is family-owned and operated by Dr Philip Friel and Christopher Friel. We are a clinically led and patient focused dental provider, offering high quality dental care to our patients across Scotland. Our expanding group of clinics across the country, our patients and our teams are at the heart of everything we do.
Since 2016 Scottish Dental Care have had a presence in the beautiful location of Dumfries. We have recently moved to a brand-new purpose-built clinic in the town centre offering 6-surgeries in a state-of-the-art facility with CT scanning, digital intra-oral scanning as well as brand new equipment and surroundings.
Dumfries Dental Clinic & Implant Centre offers dental implants, Invisalign, composite bonding, advanced private restorative dentistry, facial aesthetics as well as general dentistry and we are currently moving towards a completely private set-up within this clinic. You will join an excellent, experienced, and local dental team who offer first-rate dental care in a fully digitalised and modern clinic the heart of Dumfries.
Located towards the Scottish borders Dumfries is an area that boasts breath-taking landscapes, a rich history, and a warm community spirit. The region has something for everyone and is perfect for those who love the great outdoors due to the miles of stunning coastline, rolling hills and lush forests. Despite it’s rural setting, Dumfries is a vibrant cultural hub which hosts a range of festivals and events throughout the year.
Benefitting from excellent transport links the region is easily accessible by road and rail, and the local airport offers flights to major UK cities meaning you can live in a peaceful, rural setting without sacrificing modern conveniences.
What we can offer you
· Welcome bonus of £10,000
· Relocation incentive of £25,000 *
· List size 3,000 | NHS/ Private mix
· Up to £15,000 contribution towards a Masters Degree (or equivalent) *
· Mentorship from within our experienced teams and industry leaders, including Philip Friel, Andrew Culbard, Mairi Henderson and John McQueen, in: Dental Implants, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics
· Fully digitalised clinic including iTero scanner
· Well established and experienced dental team
· Continuous group CPD opportunities and annual CPD weekend
· Dentinal Tubules CPD membership
· 10% reduction in MDDUS indemnity fee
· Both full-time and part-time can be considered
Whether you’re North or South of the border, if you are a GDC registered Dental Associate looking to further your career within Scotland’s leading family-owned dental group in an area that offers more of an outdoor lifestyle, we’d love to hear from you.
Be part of something bigger at Scottish Dental Care.
*Subject to terms and conditions