is Scotland’s leading dental group, with 80 practices the length and breadth of the country. We’re responsible for the oral health of more than 600,000 patients – around one in every nine people living in Scotland trusts Clyde Munro to take care of their smiles. Alexandra Park Dental Care
is located in Glasgow City
making it very accessible for those living in the city centre and it is also close to the M8 junction for anyone living further afield. This opportunity is initially to cover a period of maternity leave and you will take on the existing NHS patient list. If you would like to stay on in the practice there will be a permanent position available for you.
This is a large 5 surgery, fully equipped practice which offers NHS, private and cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening, hygiene treatment and dental implants and is a well-led practice with a very supportive team. We have a long standing nursing and support team in place, and very established dentists also.The services that this dental practice includes are
Who are we looking for?
- General & Private dentistry
- Teeth whitening (chairside and take-home)
- Sure Smile
What can Clyde Munro offer you?
- Someone with the ambition to drive the expansion of the practice and provide a high level of clinical care - this is a growth position
- Experience in General & Private dentistry/ Facial Aesthetics/ Composite bonding
- A passion for continuous professional development is essential
- Experience with Software of Excellence (SOE) practice software is preferable but training will be provided
- GDC registration and VT number are essential
- Dedicated Clinical Support team to help develop your career and grow your income
- Scotland's only dedicated in-house training facility with phantom heads and lecture rooms for hands-on and theoretical training
- Complementary or subsidised training for Associates
- Digital Dentistry, we are working towards being impression free by 2023
- Excellent green credentials and commitment to reducing our environmental impact
- Great clinical freedom and support from a fully trained team
- We support you in achieving a positive work-life balance
- Excellent earning potential & benefits
Clyde Munro welcomes applications from overseas dentists. Visa sponsorship and relocation support are available and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants to support each candidate’s specific requirements.
#growwithclydemunro #talentknowstalent #immediatestart #dentist #associatedentist #dentalassociate #nhs #nhsdentist