is Scotland’s leading dental group, with 80 practices the length and breadth of the country. We’re responsible for the oral health of more than 600,000 patients – around one in every nine people living in Scotland trusts Clyde Munro to take care of their smiles. Tryst Dental Practice
is a 3 surgery practice located in Stenhousemuir, near Falkirk
, just 30-40 minutes from Edinburgh. This opportunity is perfect for a full or part-time Associate Dentist to join the group at this time of growth with a first-class team.
This modern, fully equipped practice with digital scanner & x-rays
offers NHS, private and cosmetic treatments including clear aligners & teeth whitening, hygiene treatment and dental implants.
A substantial NHS list is available which has been well maintained and offers an excellent monthly income, alongside private and cosmetic treatment opportunities.The services that this dental practice includes are
Not familiar with Central Scotland? Here's some of what this location has to offer:
- General & Private dentistry
- Teeth whitening (chairside and take-home)
- SureSmile clear aligners
Stenhousemuir is a town close to both Larbert and Falkirk and surrounded by countryside and landmarks such as the Falkirk Wheel and the Kelpies. It is within easy reach of major locations such as Edinburgh and Stirling with parking at the front of the practice.
Who are we looking for?
What can Clyde Munro offer you?
- Someone with the ambition to drive the expansion of the practice and provide a high level of clinical care
- Experience in General & Private dentistry/ Facial Aesthetics/ and Invisalign
- A passion for continuous professional development is essential
- Experience with Software of Excellence (SOE) practice software is preferable but training will be provided
- GDC registration and VT number are essential
- Opportunity to become a Sure Smile provider
- You will be taking over a well maintained list with proven good monthly earnings and potential to grow your list
- Dedicated Clinical Support team to help develop your career and grow your income
- Scotland’s only dedicated in-house training facility with phantom heads and lecture rooms for hands-on and theoretical training
- Complementary or subsidised training for Associates
- Dedicated marketing team who will support you and the practice with all your patient focused marketing activity
- Digital Dentistry, we are working towards being impression free by 2023
- Excellent green credentials and commitment to reducing our environmental impact
- Great clinical freedom and support from a fully trained team
- We support you in achieving a positive work-life balance
- Excellent earning potential & benefits
For those with children about to enter Further Education, there are financial benefits to living and studying in Scotland with no University Fees for Scottish residents (terms apply) Overseas Applicants:
Clyde Munro welcomes applications from overseas dentists. Visa sponsorship and relocation support are available and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants to support each candidate’s specific requirements.
#growwithclydemunro #talentknowstalent #immediatestart #dentist #associatedentist #dentalassociate #nhs #nhsdentist