We are currently recruiting a full-time Associate Dentist to join our friendly team to work across our 3 practices in Orkney. The successful candidate can enjoy the following:
What are we looking for?
- Clinical Support and Bespoke Career Development Plan
- A generous working pattern
- Software of Excellence
- Strong admin support from our wonderful and welcoming team!
- Dental Scrubs will be provided.
Benefits of working within the Clyde Munro Dental Group:
- A desire and passion to provide a high level of clinical care.
- The ability to work well within a team.
- A passion for continuous professional development is essential.
- Experience of Software of Excellence (SOE) practice software is preferable.
- GDC registration and VT number are essential.
- Clyde Munro Mentoring Scheme and bespoke Career Development Pathway
- Clyde Munro Associate Conference held annually.
- Digital Dentistry
- Great clinical freedom and support. Fully trained team.
Clyde Munro welcomes applications from overseas dentists. Visa sponsorship is available and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants to support each candidates’ specific requirements.
#immediatestart #dentist #associatedentist #dentalassociate #nhs #nhsdentist