Our client has built up an outstanding reputation for their expertise in the contact centre as-a-service (CCaaS) Industry by continually attracting the best talent, all specialists in contact centre technologies who understand its challenges first-hand.
As a result of recent funding and continued growth we are now looking for a Billing Operations Manager who has experience working in the Telecoms/Contact Centre Industry.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will manage a small team that works across many areas of the business. Initially you will lead team of 1 that will grow in time and be responsible for managing all aspects of the Operational billing processes, liaising with all key stakeholders to manage successful platform and billing transparency – being at least, Presales, Projects, Solutions delivery, Finance, Partners and customers.
- Motivate, mentor, and provide leadership to the Billing team including setting and reviewing performance objectives on a regular basis
- Identify and implement systems and process improvements including streamlining and automating processes.
- Manage the workflow of the billing team
- Manage the billing team ensuring it meets the billing KPIs which feed into Management reports.
- Responsible for the running of the Billing department ensuring day to day operations run as smoothly and efficiently as possible
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Customer price lists and tariffs that sit at the heart of the platform – driving the build/invoice/margin/onward billing.
- Oversee processing of orders into Platform using templates and default pricing where possible
- Invoicing/billing company services to customers from contract, complete monthly bill runs and be responsible for pre / post -bill run checks and revenue assurance analysis
To be considered all applicants must have demonstrable experience working in and leading a billing team in the telecommunications sector with an understanding of the Cloud Contact Centre marketplace and terminologies.
This is a great opportunity to build, lead and manage a team so we are ideally looking for someone with experience implementing their own ideas and new processes that help drive improvement.
For more information and a full detailed job spec, please get in touch or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com