An exciting position has arisen for a Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to join our recruitment company.
The main purpose of the Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant is to ensure all supplier invoices and staff expenses are managed effectively and efficiently within Cashflow Manager. This individual will be responsible for processing payment runs for all suppliers, staff and adhoc payments, ensuring invoices are paid as per agreed terms.
- Ensure all supplier information is accurate and up to date
- Ensure debit balances are minimised
- Prepare and process payment run for suppliers and staff
- Process expenses for all staff, ensuring correctly authorised prior to payment
- Processing Credit Card Payments
- Requesting and checking invoices
- Raising invoices
- VAT Returns
- Liaising with HRMC
- Accounts payable experience
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Fantastic communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Cashflow Manger experience or equivalent
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Lewis Greene today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!