Business Analyst – Guildford - £40-50K
If you are Business Analyst with a passion for technology, excellent problem solving and communication skill, and the idea of playing a key role in a brand-new team then this could be the kind of role you are looking for.
IRC are working with a UK based award-winning business communications, contact centre and digital transformation partner who have set up an ‘Innovation & Product Team’. The team has been set up as they go through a period of significant transformation to make sure new product introductions, in house products and other projects coincide with wider business objectives and we are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join them.
In this role you will be required to work across the business with internal and external stakeholders to shape change programs, define the analysis approach for Digital Transformation projects with a focus on CRM, web services, process automation and contact centre capabilities.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, risks, opportunities & solutions
- Identifying & prioritizing technical and functional requirements
- Defining and reporting business requirements to stakeholders
- Use data modelling practices to analyse findings and offer suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Oversee the implementation and/or introduction of new technology and systems
- Run workshops and training sessions
- 3 years experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience with CRM Integrations & Implementations
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Business Analyst certification (IIBA / CCBA) would be advantageous but not essential
- Accurate & detail oriented
This is an outstanding opportunity in a newly formed team within an award winning Managed Services organisation, if you are an Business Analyst and this opportunity sounds exciting to you please get in touch as soon as possible for more information & a full job spec.