Our client’s mission is to be a financial advisory with honesty and integrity at its heart: that clients recommend to their family and friends; employees are proud of; and regulators mark as the industry standard. We have opportunities for independent financial advisory professionals who are you looking to take the next step in their career with a growing boutique firm.
Business Development Manager
This job is best suited to self-starters who have initiative and the determination to succeed. Effective communication is absolutely essential for this role. You will be required to learn the fundamental points around what we do as a business and how the service we provide benefits our clients. Getting a good understanding of the products we use, the implications of the advice we provide, and the nature of our relationships with our clients is essential.
We expect all our Business Development Managers to maintain a positive attitude and to want to be the best at everything they do. Our BDM’s should be eager to learn and capable of providing our prospects enough basic information when they are questioned on the phone.
Business Development Managers are offered the support they need to achieve their required financial qualifications and become Wealth Managers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- An individual with 1-4 years of experience within a targeted sales role
- Ability to generate leads and strategically develop new business
- Comfortable dealing with high-net-worth individuals
- Ability to handle objections
- Strong, confident, eloquent phone manner
- Good soft skills (organized- Excel driven, analytical, flexible, pro-active, creative)
- The ability to keep up to date with market trends and latest financial news.
- Ability to navigate through multiple business sites (not just LinkedIn but business sites, directories).
If you believe you are suitable, and this opportunity could be of interest then to apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org