An intriguing opportunity exists for a seasoned business development manager to join one of the UK's wealth management companies that is expanding the quickest.
You will receive unlimited commission, six monthly bonuses, and flexible working hours as compensation. A level of hybrid working is offered, with initially 3 days per week expected in office, and once competency is achieved, this could be reduced further.
In this position, you will arrange appointments with our Wealth Advisers and establish phone contacts with prospects. Anyone interested in a career in wealth management should start here.
This position is essential to our company, and as such, it is compensated with an uncapped compensation plan.
Realistic goals have been set, and OTE incomes range from £65K to £85K annually.
We'll give you leads, and you'll explain our service to potential customers and set up their meetings with our Wealth Advisers.
Each day you will;
- make a lot of calls to leads that our marketing department provides.
- confidently discuss wealth management with clients and advisers.
- schedule consultations with our Wealth Advisors.
- use a top CRM to coordinate schedules and keep accurate customer data
- to win new business, we closely collaborate with our Advisors.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Basic salary of £20K with uncapped monthly commission – realistically, our BDMS earn between £65K – £85K in the first year OR
- Higher basic of £30K with reduced commissions.
- the freedom to manage your own time.
- hybrid working and the option to work remotely once performing well.
- a thorough understanding of the reality of wealth management in the UK.
- the chance to become a successful Wealth Adviser and start your own business.
We believe in the sense of ownership because our employees take outcomes personally and want to work together to create something exceptional.
We look for talented people who aren't afraid to be daring, resourceful, and devoted. In exchange, we provide our individuals with chances for quick personal growth and wealth generation.
If you want to work for a firm that will allow you to excel at the speed of your skill, and earn exceptional levels, then apply today.
- Set up business meetings with potential clients.
- Promote the company's products/services by addressing or anticipating the clients' goals.
We are searching for clever and eloquent individuals with a college degree and a strong work ethic.
You must demonstrate your ability to meet and surpass goals.
- Have at least 12 months of experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or in a similar sales function, ideally in B2C sales.
- Work effectively under duress.
- Proven track record of sales
- MS Office and CRM software proficiency (e.g., Salesforce)
- Communication and negotiating abilities
- Ability to establish rapport
- Planning and time management abilities