We are working with a leading IT Managed Service Provider, and we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join their Sales team in Oxford. Working alongside 3 sales people, your role will be to strategically develop existing clients and bring on new clients to grow revenue for the business.
Our client has recently been acquired and now offers a wider range of IaaS & Cloud Infrastructure solutions; this means there is exciting opportunity to sell new services to over 700 existing clients whilst also being supported by a marketing & lead generation team that generates over 40 appointments per month for the team.
That being said, like any successful Business Development Manager you must comfortably picking up the phone and conducting your own BDM activities as required.
- Conducting cold and warm B2B outbound calling to prospective clients, to promote the services and products.
- Gathering as much relevant information as possible and using our in-house CRM to pass these leads to the relevant division with the aim of converting prospects to existing business.
- Promoting and selling the complete IT portfolio of products and services.
- Actively seeking senior level engagement with strategic target accounts to build long-lasting and profitable relationships.
- Managing ongoing relationships with quarterly review meetings and strategic planning sessions.
- Building a pipeline of future strategic opportunities.
- At least 3 years of business development experience within the IT/Telecoms Managed Service industry.
- Able to close business on a virtual or face to face meeting and carry out online demonstrations of our products & solutions.
- Having previous B2B outbound telesales and field experience in a technical/IT/software services environment.
On offer beyond a competitive salary and excellent commission package is an opportunity to work with a dynamic, growing team with lots of opportunity and support.
If you are a highly motivated and results-driven individual, we would love to hear from you. Please send an up-to-date CV or get in touch.