Our client is a boutique private equity real estate investment manager focused on delivering returns for investors through its single-asset private equity real estate funds. They are licensed by the SFC to undertake type 4 and type 9 regulated activity. As of 2021, the Group has USD606 mil AUM by Gross Development Value with USD243 mil of total equity raised to date.
The Company sources investments in developed markets (i.e. UK, Europe, US, Australia) with a strong focus in value-add and opportunistic investment strategies. Sectors invested include student accommodation, PRS/multifamily, and hospitality. Given the company’s entrepreneurial culture, there is potential to expand into new asset sectors depending on market conditions. IPIM’s most recent product launch is a fund investing in Portuguese student accommodation, which qualifies as an investment for Golden Visa purposes, potentially enabling the fund’s investors to obtain EU residency and Citizenship.
Capital Raising Specialist - Investor Relations (Hong Kong Base)
The CRS will be responsible for sourcing new capital for overseas real estate investment with a core focus on the UK, US and Iberia.
- Develop and maintain external relationships with new and existing HNW and family office investors across Asia
- Identify opportunities for networking across Asia to proactively reach out to the investor base
- Have the confidence and gravitas to pitch the firm’s strategy and investments to potential investors
- Develop the firm’s distribution network on a global basis, opening up new sources of capital
- Partner with the Head of Investment to monitor investment trends, requirements and strategies to identify strategic investment opportunities in overseas markets.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a sales, business development or client relationship management role
- Existing network of HNW investors in the region
- Mature, strategic thinker and good communicator who has a proven track record of developing trusted partnerships with clients
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English
- Overseas candidates can also be considered if they meet the above criteria
If you are interested in this role, please contact IRC today 0207 692 5668 or firstname.lastname@example.org