Our client is a Chartered Financial Planning firm that is recognised as being in the Top 100 of financial planning companies in the UK. They focus on goals-based holistic financial planning, often for people with complex circumstances or approaching retirement. They are also one of the top financial planning companies to work for in their region.
They are currently recruiting an experienced Chartered Financial Planner to join their growing team.
They are looking for someone with specific experience and skills. You should be able to tick these boxes:
• Advising and planning for clients for at least five years.
• Chartered status with strong technical knowledge.
• Actively operating in a holistic, goals-led role. You may be using Kinder Institute life planning principles or similar.
• Actively using cashflow forecasting tools.
• Comfortable with financial planning issues that come with higher levels of wealth, including all tax allowances (Lifetime Allowance, Pension Annual Allowances and MPAA, inheritance tax NRB and RNRB, business taxation reliefs, personal income tax allowances, capital gains annual exemptions and so on).
• Pension transfer qualifications.
The package on offer
• Competitive salary of up to £80,000pa depending on experience and qualifications, All financial planners in the team are employed, with a salary. Bonuses are paid annually team wide and are not directly related to targets met.
• Attractive benefits including pension, life insurance, online GP service, onsite parking, mobile phone. The company has a strong employee wellbeing focus
• A supportive environment for continual learning. All technical qualification and training costs are met by the company.
• The opportunity to deliver truly great financial planning advice to our interesting clients.
• The role is full time and based from their Nottingham office. The office is closed on Mondays and Fridays. You would be expected to work remotely on those days and in the office Tuesday - Thursday. Flexible working is encouraged.
• A portfolio of clients to start managing
• There is great potential in this role to grow a significant number of clients through the steady stream of organic enquiries and referrals they receive, and by nurturing professional relationships.
If you are a Chartered Financial Planner looking to work with one of the most highly regarded firms in the UK, please get in touch today.
Contact Jon Minns - firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.