Our client passionately believes that by doing things the right way, financial advisers can be a powerful force for good.
As a company committed to having a positive economic and social impact on the communities in which we live and work, our client depends on their people to deliver on their commitments. In return, they offer unique opportunities to further your career in some of the worlds' most dynamic economies, making a positive difference along the way and leaving a lasting impression on the world around you.
They pride themselves on being a truly diverse organization, employing over 250 people around the globe. They value the unique perspectives that you can bring, combining your local knowledge with our global capability to deliver real value for their clients.
To them, high performance and being successful is not only about making a profit, but also about achieving your goals, continually improving yourself and making a difference without becoming complacent.
They’re here to support your growth and help you realize your potential. Show them that you are a good investment, and you will discover that we offer potential for bright minds with big ambitions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Minimum RQF Level 4 e.g. CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or CISI Investment Advice Diploma or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Management preferred
Essential Skills and Experience
- Wealth management or private banking experience with an ability to understand both adviser and client needs to generate new business opportunities.
- You must approach your business with integrity, client focus and willing to follow the company’s mission statement.
- You must be ethical with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be smart, entrepreneurial, and driven with a passion to succeed.
- You must be able to work autonomously with the ability to use your own initiative while having a support framework to point you in the right direction.
The primary responsibility of the Chief Executive Officer is to lead the team to enhance all aspects of Wealth Management for clients and financial planners alike, identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and Wealth Manager in assigned institutional market channels.
- Contribute to the success of the business by developing and deploying client acquisition and client appreciation/loyalty strategies
- Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Assists in the development and launching of new products.
- Monitors and enhances the quality of advice provided by the advisory team
- Responsible for managing the output and performance of the advisory team in line with business goals and values
- Actively seeks information and understanding of an adviser’s business. Takes responsibility for acquiring information
- Implements and maintains company systems to ensure that advisers meet our internal processes and adhere to the principles of good regulation
- Ensures that advisers develop the knowledge and skills necessary to write, document and submit business within company guidelines and to required standards
- Increase income for the business by generating new leads and business opportunities
- Acts as a liaison to the wealth management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Ensures that product and sales materials are always updated and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Consistently comply with legislative, financial, procedural, and quality requirements
- Maintain a proactive and positive working environment, contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets as well as your own
- Stay informed of the latest industry changes and updates, desire to continue self-development
- Works closely with financial planning team members to further develop sales opportunities.
- Report where requested to the Board of Directors in a timely and effective manner
Work perks and benefits can include…
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Company pension scheme with employer contribution
- Enrollment in group life and critical illness insurance
- Private international health insurance
- Annual flight ticket allowance
- Competitive basic and attractive bonus scheme
- Dedicated parking space
If you are interested in this role, please contact IRC today 0207 692 5668 or email@example.com