My client is looking for someone who has a broad spectrum of experience that leans heavily towards litigation.
The company has a strong loyal client base and the fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
The company is looking for a dynamic, forward thinking individual who wishes to be part of the company’s growth and who shares the firm's core values.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of Litigation.
- Experience in dealing with matters on behalf of commercial and individual clients on a wide range of litigation matters to include landlord and tenant, breach of contract claims, debt recovery, insolvency and commercial litigation.
- 2-3+ years PQE in Litigation
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career goals
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
In this position you will work closely with the founder of the company who has a passion for supporting and developing employees.