Our client is looking for an outstanding Client Service Assistant who has the diligence and skills to become a valuable member of a client focused financial planning firm. Through your commitment and talent, you will make a significant contribution to the growth and ongoing success of this small but aspirational company from the outset.
Our client is about a fresh innovative approach to personal financial planning. The Financial Success Programme, their unique financial planning process, starts by identifying an individual’s lifegoals, long-term ambitions and ideals. They combine advice and on-going support to help their clients achieve these goals through state-of-the-art investment portfolio construction; cashflow planning and modelling; pension and retirement planning; inheritance tax and estate planning and capital protection.
You will be working with the Client Service team: administering new client pensions, investment and risk contracts alongside servicing existing client arrangements. In addition to this you will conduct effective liaisons with product providers and strategic partners, as well as updating client and product records.
Part of your role will be to take on ad hoc project work and various administrative duties in the office offering you exposure to the full range of their business activities from day 1. As your understanding of the industry and our corporate strategy develops, you will have the opportunity to take industry exams and develop your knowledge further through training and learning.
• Excellent communication skills, in writing, on the phone and face to face. You will need to have the confidence to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
• Confidence with numbers, strength in producing precise and accurate documentation and record-keeping.
• The ability to prioritize and organize your workload to meet deadlines.
• A professional manner, positive attitude, self-motivation, and proactive approach.
• The ability to work well within in a team as well as independently.
• Experience with Advisor Office or a similar Financial Services back-office system would be beneficial.
• A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• The ability to familiarize yourself with new technology quickly and efficiently.
- • The unrestricted right to work in the UK
- • English at mother tongue standard
- • 12-18 months experience at an IFA or Wealth Management Firm or evidence of interest in Wealth Management
What’s on offer
We’ll provide you with all the necessary support, training and continued learning you need and:
• A starting salary between £24,000 and £26,000 depending on experience
• 22 days annual leave + public holidays + additional holiday will be given during the Christmas period up to a maximum of 3 days + an additional day after 3 years of service and 1 per year thereafter, up to a maximum of 3 additional days
• 5% employee and 5% employer pension contribution
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with IRC today 0207 692 5668 or firstname.lastname@example.org