Dentist to join our friendly, experienced and supportive practice team in Bath, Oldfield Road
The pandemic has changed Dentistry and it has changed what Dentists want from their careers too.
Clinicians increasingly want to find a better balance between their work and family life, grow the career that is right for them, and get back to why they got into Dentistry in the first place: to support patients and help their local communities.
We’re looking for an ambitious Associate Dentist to join us in Oldfield BA23HT. Here, you’ll benefit from:
- Up to 5000 UDAs available
- 50% split on all private work
- Surgery space available Monday -Friday 8.30-5pm
- The practice offers specialist services such as Hygienist
- Has good private potential
- Good commutable transport links
- Dedicated surgery space with digital x-rays, established patient base, spacious surgeries with windows in all and excellent private potential.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new myoptions scheme
- Team consists of an experienced practice manager and qualified dental nurses.
- Access to in-house dental academy with courses at a hugely discounted rate
- Over 250 approved lab providers and access to a full list of over materials
- Flexibility and relocation support to work anywhere in the UK
- Being part of a large clinical community with regular peer reviews and CPD events
- Career development opportunities
- Marketing support promoting your services and referrals in the area
Free parking is available directly outside the practice all day, every day. There is a train station a 5-minute walk away and the bus route is also accessible just across the road.
Being part of a great community matters – and it isn’t just about where you live. When you join, you’ll become part of a community of more than 3,000 dental professionals; you’ll get support from the largest clinical leadership network anywhere in the country; you’ll have help when you need it from our industry-leading patient support, compliance and legal teams; and you’ll have access to the Dentist Academy to get the support you need to build the career that is right for you.
Support built around you
We’re proud of the support we offer to clinicians to help them build the careers that are right for them – whether that is in the NHS, in private dentistry, or a mix of both, including by working with a therapist. Further opportunities including becoming an educational supervisor, mentor or member of our clinical support network.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!