We are looking for a dentist to join our friendly, experienced and supportive practice team in Fordingbridge.
We offer a competitive package and all the support you need to provide outstanding care to patients and grow the career you want:
- Choose the career that is right for you: Competitive UDA rates and earnings, made up of private and NHS revenue, or you can focus entirely on private treatments where we have significant patient demand
- 50% revenue split on all private work
- With a UDA contract you enjoy an NHS pension scheme as well as access to NHS sick pay and maternity pay
- Flexible Surgery Time, and we will work with you to agree the hours you wish to work
- Access to the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry to support your wellbeing, help you develop your career, and grow your income
You will also benefit from:
- A modern, advanced, spacious, practice with access to the latest equipment and materials
- 9 chair Practice, offering a wide range of dental treatments
- Support from an experienced team of local clinicians with specialisms in implants, orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry [edit as applicable]
- Dedicated surgery space with digital x-rays, established patient base, spacious surgeries with windows in all and excellent private potential
- Free parking is available
- Well established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient foot fall
- Support from a Treatment Co-ordinator in practice to drive and qualify private patients for you
- State-of-the-art air filtration and a chain of protective measures to ensure colleagues and patients are kept safe
- Well-led practice with a friendly and supportive team, including fully qualified and experienced dental nurses
- Dentist Academy offers discounted training and development opportunities for all clinicians
- We have invested in the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry so you can get access to the advice and support you need
Support built around you
We’re proud of the support we offer to clinicians to help them build the careers that are right for them – whether that is in the NHS, in private dentistry, or a mix of both, including by working with a therapist. Further opportunities including becoming an educational supervisor, mentor or member of our clinical support network.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!