Dentist to join our friendly, experienced and supportive practice team in Mansfield - Lincolnshire and Northnotts
We offer a competitive package and all the support you need to provide outstanding care to patients and grow the career you want:
- Choose the career that is right for you: with fantastic potential earnings made up of private and NHS revenue, or you can focus entirely on private treatments where we have significant patient demand
- 50% revenue split on all private work
- With a UDA contract you enjoy an NHS pension scheme as well as access to NHS sick pay and maternity pay
- We have surgery space available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and we will work with you to agree the hours you wish to work
- Access to the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry to support your wellbeing, help you develop your career, and grow your income
You will also benefit from:
- We have surgery space available, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays 09.30 - 17.00
- There are up to 3500 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with natural light, all chairs recently purchased. Digital x-rays in each surgery and Rotary Endo available for use
- High demand for private treatments including
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new options scheme
- Access to a Hygienist
- Team of 4 clinicians and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 7 Dental Nurses.
- Practice is in a town centre location, close to all amenities including a 15-minute walk from the train station.
- Free parking is available within a 5-minute walk from the practice
Support built around you
We’re proud of the support we offer to clinicians to help them build the careers that are right for them – whether that is in the NHS, in private dentistry, or a mix of both, including by working with a therapist. Further opportunities including becoming an educational supervisor, mentor or member of our clinical support network.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! email@example.com
We look forward to starting your journey with you!