Dentist to join our friendly, experienced and supportive practice team in Oswaldtwistle - Lancashire
We offer a competitive package and all the support you need to provide outstanding care to patients and grow the career you want:
- Choose the career that is right for you made up of private and NHS revenue, or you can focus entirely on private treatments where we have significant patient demand
- 50% revenue split on all private work
- With a UDA contract you enjoy an NHS pension scheme as well as access to NHS sick pay and maternity pay
- We have surgery space available Monday to Friday, 3 days a week and we will work with you to agree the hours you wish to work
- Access to the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry to support your wellbeing, help you develop your career, and grow your income
You will also benefit from:
- This is a well-established, modern 6 surgery practice
- Surgery space available Monday to Friday, 3 days a week
- Refurbished waiting and reception area
- A great team of experiences Dentists and Nurses on-site
- You will be supported by a high performing, experienced Practice Manager
- State-of-the-art air filtration and a chain of protective measures to ensure colleagues and patients are kept safe
- Dentist Academy offers discounted training and development opportunities for all clinicians
- We have invested in the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry so you can get access to the advice and support you need
Support built around you
We’re proud of the support we offer to clinicians to help them build the careers that are right for them – whether that is in the NHS, in private dentistry, or a mix of both, including by working with a therapist. Further opportunities including becoming an educational supervisor, mentor or member of our clinical support network.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! email@example.com
We look forward to starting your journey with you!