Are you an overseas dentist looking for your first role in the UK?
Our extensive experience in supporting overseas qualified dentists and unrivalled clinical support can provide you the best possible start to your career in the UK.
Receive up to £6,000 towards your relocation costs; a contract to practice private dentistry while you prepare for your NHS mentorship; and if you need sponsorship to work in the UK, we can provide you with a Health & Care visa.
You’ll receive classroom and hands-on training at our state-of-the-art facilities to prepare you for work as a general dentist. Plus, you’ll develop the knowledge and confidence you need to take your career to the next level.
We offer a competitive package and supportive mentorship programmes to help you provide outstanding care to patients and grow the career you want:
- £6000 joining bonus
- No mentorship fees
- £11-12 per UDA rate
- Full visa sponsorship provided
- 50% of any private revenue & 50% cover of lab bills
- A comprehensive introduction to dentistry in the UK course including classroom and practical training with all expenses covered
- A dedicated and skilled mentor on hand to guide you from the moment you start in practice
- Industry- leading mentor programme designed to offer you a well-supported and well-structured introduction to UK dentistry
- Established practice teams and Clinical Support Managers to provide you with all the help you need
- A network of support from our Head Office teams such as marketing to help you achieve your career goals
- Access to world-class training at our dedicated training academy and an opportunity to be a part of one of the largest communities of healthcare professionals in Europe
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!