We offer a competitive package and all the support you need to provide outstanding care to patients and grow the career you want:
- Choose the career that is right for you: with fantastic earning potential made up of private and NHS revenue, or you can focus entirely on private treatments where we have significant patient demand
- 50% revenue split on all private work
- With a UDA contract you enjoy an NHS pension scheme as well as access to NHS sick pay and maternity pay
- We have surgery space available, and we will work with you to agree the hours you wish to work
- Access to the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry to support your wellbeing, help you develop your career, and grow your income
You will also benefit from:
- Surgery space available Monday – Friday (full and part time considered)
- We are currently looking for 2 clinicians to join us in this practice
- A large, busy 8 surgery practice
- Competitive UDA rate and up to 5000 UDA’s available
- This practice has a good demand for private work
- 50% on any private work completed
- A high demand for the hugely successful options scheme
- Close to public transport – 9-minute walk from Runcorn train station
- Parking close by
- Experienced Practice Manager on-site
Support built around you
We’re proud of the support we offer to clinicians to help them build the careers that are right for them – whether that is in the NHS, in private dentistry, or a mix of both, including by working with a therapist. Further opportunities including becoming an educational supervisor, mentor, or member of our clinical support network.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!