Dentist to join our friendly, experienced, and supportive practice team in Torpoint
We offer a competitive package and all the support you need to provide outstanding care to patients and grow the career you want:
- Competitive UDA rate
- 50% revenue split on all private work
- With a UDA contract, you enjoy an NHS pension scheme as well as access to NHS sick pay and maternity pay
- We have flexible surgery space available, and we will work with you to agree on the hours you wish to work
- Access to the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry to support your wellbeing, help you develop your career, and grow your income
- Plus £10,000 joining bonus
You will also benefit from:
- A modern, advanced, spacious, centrally located practice with access to the latest equipment and materials
- Support from an experienced team of local clinicians
- Providing a mixture of NHS and private dentistry, the clinicians here carry out Denture Excellence, Rotary Endodontics, Six Month Smiles, and teeth whitening.
- Opportunity to deliver private treatments with our affordable private scheme myoptions.
- Onsite Parking
- Access to quality facilities including an OPG machine, Digital X-ray, and R4 computer system.
- Only a 10-minute ferry ride from Plymouth City, the small town of Torpoint is the gateway to Cornwall.
- The practice is surrounded by woodland walks and a short drive to the local beach
- Currently, there are 2 clinicians present who have both been with the practice for over 10 years, bringing trust and commitment to the practice and the patients.
- State-of-the-art air filtration and a chain of protective measures to ensure colleagues and patients are kept safe
- Well-led practice with a friendly and supportive team, including fully qualified and experienced dental nurses
- Dentist Academy offers discounted training and development opportunities for all clinicians
- We have invested in the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry so you can get access to the advice and support you need
Support built around you
We’re proud of the support we offer to clinicians to help them build the careers that are right for them – whether that is in the NHS, in private dentistry, or a mix of both, including by working with a therapist. Further opportunities including becoming an educational supervisor, mentor or member of our clinical support network.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! email@example.com
We look forward to starting your journey with you!