We are looking for a private dentist to join our friendly, experienced, and supportive practice team in Warminster
We offer a competitive package and all the support you need to provide outstanding care to patients and grow the career you want:
- 50% revenue split on all private work
- We have surgery space available Monday to Friday, and we will work with you to agree on the hours you wish to work
- Access to the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry to support your wellbeing, help you develop your career, and grow your income
You will also benefit from:
- A modern, advanced, spacious, centrally located practice with access to the latest equipment and materials
- Support from an experienced team of local clinicians
- Very high demand for private treatments as we are a predominantly private practice
- Free parking nearby
- Fantastic train links from Bath and Salisbury
- Well-established practice with excellent levels of patient demand and a high patient footfall.
- State-of-the-art air filtration and a chain of protective measures to ensure colleagues and patients are kept safe
- Well-led practice with a friendly and supportive team, including fully qualified and experienced dental nurses
- Dentist Academy offers discounted training and development opportunities for all clinicians
- We have invested in the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry so you can get access to the advice and support you need
Support built around you
We’re proud of the support we offer to clinicians to help them build the careers that are right for them – whether that is in the NHS, in private dentistry, or a mix of both, including by working with a therapist. Further opportunities including becoming an educational supervisor, mentor or member of our clinical support network.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to starting your journey with you!