Dentist to join our friendly, experienced and supportive practice team in Wombwell - Sheffield
We offer a competitive package and all the support you need to provide outstanding care to patients and grow the career you want:
- Competitive UDA rate
- 50% revenue split on all private work
- With a UDA contract you enjoy an NHS pension scheme as well as access to NHS sick pay and maternity pay
- We have surgery space available Monday to Friday, and we will work with you to agree the hours you wish to work
- Access to the largest clinical support network in UK dentistry to support your wellbeing, help you develop your career, and grow your income
You will also benefit from:
- Flexible surgery space available
- There are up to 6000 UDAs available
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Dedicated surgery space with large surgery, with plenty of natural lighting
- Digital x-rays and rotary endo in each surgery
- High demand for private treatments including general private dentistry, clear aligners, and composite bonding.
- Opportunity to deliver affordable private treatments under our new options scheme
- Access to a Hygienist and a Therapist
- Team of 4 clinicians with specialisms in short term ortho and supported by an experienced Practice Manager and 6 Dental Nurses
- Practice is just of the high street, close to train station and bus routes
- Free parking is available at the public car park to the rear of the practice
Support built around you
We're proud of the support we offer to clinicians to help them build the careers that are right for them - whether that is in the NHS, in private dentistry, or a mix of both, including by working with a therapist. Further opportunities including becoming an educational supervisor, mentor or member of our clinical support network.
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! email@example.com
We look forward to starting your journey with you!