IRC are currently working with an integrated design and build solution provider in the water sector. Due to continued growth, we are looking to strengthen their IT Support team with a Junior Desktop Support Engineer.
Based on the head office in Hattersley, with an element home working, the Junior Desktop Support Engineer will strengthen the current Desktop Support team and learn alongside more experienced colleagues.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing End-User Support: Incident Management, Completion of Service Requests, Troubleshooting hardware and software
- Follow the build process to image devices for new starters or replacements.
- Endpoint Management: Ensure Windows and Mobile Devices are compliant to internal standards.
- Line of Business Application Deployment: Technical support of software deployments and packaging (SCCM) for new software requests.
- Ensure the availability of network connectivity (LAN \ WAN), Printers, Meeting Room Equipment.
- Work within ITIL framework
- Ensure IT support documentation is maintained and up to date.
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups, to stay current on industry changes and innovations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
- Passion for high-quality I.T service delivery
- Can demonstrate good team working skills
- Highly interested in technology
This really is a fantastic company to work for and there are a number of excellent benefits that come with joining them; including flexible working hours, hybrid working, options to buy additional holiday etc. All of this on top of a culture that is built around providing people with the freedom to grow and reach their full potential.
If you are a Desktop Support Engineer with knowledge of MS Operating Systems, a passion for IT and you are interested in developing your career then we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch or send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org