IRC is very privileged to be working with an innovative Microsoft Gold partner with an established Digital Display division which serves some of the biggest high street brands for a range of display requirements. The Digital Display Division is going from strength to strength in terms of client acquisitions and new contracts which brings a new and exciting opportunity,
The Role & Opportunity
You will excel in the role, becoming a subject matter expert in a mission-critical client solutions & rate board display technology. In this role you will learn how to assemble the hardware and software solutions to the highest-quality standard, whilst become skilled in maintaining a 5k+ fleet of screens across throughout the UK.
Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the evolution of the Display Division and the wider IT & Telecoms business where there is all the potential in the world for you to expand your knowledge and further your tech career with a range of financial incentive policies in place to reward skills development, certifications, and behaviour.
- Assemble and configure Intel NUC rate board controllers
- Prepare and configure “Digiboxes” and NUCs for service
- Configure 4G routers for use with NUCs
- Complete documentation
- Assist clients with rate board troubleshooting
- Assist field engineers when on site
- Assist with evaluating and testing any new products, e.g. screens, NUCs, routers, etc.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the “PrefRates” system to ensure the daily rates are being deployed as per contractual requirements with clients
- Deploy new content to selected client rate boards as per requests/schedules
- Visit customer sites to troubleshoot faulty rate boards or assist with new installations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with IT / Audio Visual hardware engineering - essential
- Team-player with a professional, friendly, can-do attitude – essential
For more information and a full job spec, please get in touch or send an up-to-date CV.