Want to work for a company named one of the top employers in the world, according to Forbes? A Dental practice where you can proudly bring your complete self to work, be a part of the success and grow with this global healthcare brand?
As a Dental Care Employed Dentist, you will be responsible for providing safe, effective and clinically sound treatments for the clients’ patients. Further specific accountabilities and activities are outlined below.
As part of your employed role you will use the clients labs and core list for consumable items. The client will support you in building your patient list through a variety of local and national marketing.
Accountabilities and activities
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Educate patients on preventive dental care and oral health.
- Follow regulatory standards for clinical care and comply with company policies.
- Providing treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Provide oral healthcare including root canal treatment, extractions, restorations and fixed and removable protheses.
- Taking and interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Ensuring the safe administration of local anaesthetic.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Oversight of the clinical team to ensure safe and effective oral care.
- Ensuring that CQC and Dental Care standards are upheld.
- Commitment to the brand, purpose, code and values.
Qualifications and training
- Registration with the General Dental Council
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree or equivalent
- Basic life support skills
- Understanding of clinical risk management
- Clear, logical thinking
- Has an analytical/scientific approach
- Good manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Appropriate level of clinical knowledge
- Knowledge of evidence-informed practice
- Awareness of own limitations
- Ability to prioritise clinical need
- Ability to organise oneself and own work
- Experience and ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- The ability to communicate with clarity and intelligibility in written and spoken English
- Ability to build rapport and listen
- Ability to take responsibility and make decisions
- See patients as people, empathise, work collaboratively, open and non-defensive, sense of humour
- Use a non-judgemental approach to patients and colleagues
- Meets professional health requirements (ie Hepatitis B vaccination)
Does this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions?
For this immediate opportunity please forward your CV to Eamon Behan today! email@example.com
We look forward to starting your journey with you!